Sunday, April 10, 2011

fight. for. your. life.

ok its official. i am signing up at a boxing gym on wednesday.
i have always wanted to try boxing. and then this season on the biggest loser they have
new trainers, kara and brett, they are like obsessed with boxing. 
and it has inspired me to box haha not competition or anything, just a work out.
i have been doing my research and found a few gyms around here 
but the one i have decided on thats the cheapest is called fight for your life gym downtownish.
i am realllly excited!

(me in a few weeks..... haha i wish but she looks badass)

i have also been looking into esthetician school to go to in the fall because i am
seriously done with slcc for a while. i mean i can always go back, but for now its not
exactly my cup of tea. i know its so cliche for girls to go to beauty school, 
but it really has interested me recently. as gross as this sounds, i love popping zits and 
getting paid to pop zits, and help people have perfect skin and feel good
about themselves sounds good to me. and i can still work in a dr's office so it all just 
feels right. so i'm going for it.

anyways, i still have my downs, but for right now life is looking up and i am 
really excited for my future!

ps. this is my theme song right now. it just makes me genuinely happy.
martin solveig might be my new fav.


and this video is awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment