Monday, April 11, 2011

facebook

i have officially deleted my facebook account. i never thought this day would come.
i know that facebook is like the only way people keep in touch lately,
but all i do on it is stalk people and its really not healthy haha
i can't stand the fact that i look at the same peoples page over and over
and i really can't stand obsessing about one person in particular.
i can't take it. i am done with it.
and i also hate the fact that i try to make myself look cool or do put things up on facebeook
so that the world knows what im doing and that someone might see it.
truth be told, nobody honestly cares what im doing and if they did, we would
have a real life friendship. not a stupid internet one.
right now, i am going to live my life for me and not worry about what the facebook world
thinks of me.

maybe when school starts up again in the fall i will rejoin (but probably sooner lol), 
but for now i just gotta do me.
i gotta live my life so that i am happy and im pretty sure good things will come from it!
 so for now, this is goodbye to the facebook world. i know your not gonna miss me :)


yes martin solveig is my new favorite. obsessed with him and love how he knows how to 
sing my sad feelings in a happy way... if that makes sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment