Tuesday, December 20, 2011

AFRICA

Christmas came a little early for me this year. last week my mom told me that i need to get a passport cuz i am going to... AFRICA!!! my cousins were already going cuz they bought a trip at an auction thing thru choice humanitarian - the non-profit organization brynn did her humanitarian trips thru - and they booked me on their flights and i am tagging along with them :)  it's going to be a mix of work and play. we are going to be staying in this beach front house for 4 days, travel to the villages and do some humanitarian work for a 3 days, and do a safari one day!!!!! i can't even begin to tell you how excited i am!! rumor has it, white people in africa get hounded like celebrities do here.... i may or may not be packing oversized sunglasses to get the full experience... hahaha jk but really its going be so fun!




 i have good feelings about 2012. i can honestly say 2011 was the worst year of my life and couldn't be happier that a new year is right around the corner. BRING ON THE NEW YEAR!

this song might be on repeat on my ipod right now.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! that is so exciting, i'm so happy for you erin! i hope you and your fam has a good christmas, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! i am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete