Wednesday, November 9, 2011

celebrating brynn

today is brynn's 25 birthday. i decided to write today about some of the fun, happy things that remind me of her. i want to celebrate brynn today and everyday, because she was truly a happy person who lived an incredible life. obviously i am going to miss her, but i am inspired by her every single day to live a happy, full life. 


this was definitely a top 10 night for me, this is last new year's when we went to the greek party.. so much fun and so many laughs shared that night!




jeffrey, brynn and i had passes to snowbird last year. me and brynn would coordinate our work schedules so we could go as much as possible. brynn would always say on the first run of the day, no matter how many times we went, 'don't rush me, i need to get a feel for this again' but by the end of the day she was doing little baby jumps.. so hardcore! the tunnel was our favorite. the main reason we went skiing so much was so we could reward ourselves with porcupine after and get some chicken noodle soup and nachos..


this will always be my favorite picture of brynn. it captures her silly personality perfectly!



last christmas, we got our 'forever lazy' outfits. me brynn and jeffrey's were the only ones that came by christmas eve so we wore them around. they were sweatier than crap, especially playing the kinect, hence why its halfway down. we also played a few memorable games of Quelf in those bad boys.


our last trip to hawaii was probably the best ever. it was awesome because my whole family was able to be there, which that hadn't happened in years. i will cherish that trip for the rest of my life. who woulda thought it would have been our last trip as a whole family?! pretty insane but fantastic trip nonetheless. my favorite part was when brynn and i went boogie boarding on the last day, and there were whales jumping literally 100 yards away from us. so cool. AND the boogie boarding bowling. i caught this pretty decent size wave and had no control and completely crashed into this big fat mexican guy.. brynn was laughing so hard at me she didn't notice a wave and she crashed into me. then we were both laughing so hard we got knocked off our feet and ran into this other guy.. i think you had to be there to get how funny it was.


the 'sistahood' was a force to be reckoned with. it all started last year at the twilight concert series. so many good memories and so blessed to have such amazing sisters who are also my best friends.


the 'tub club'. so many long, random, weird, funny, motivational nights in that thing. my favorite had to be the time we were harmonizing to 'this little light of mine' and dad came out and yelled at us for singing to loud. 


thanks for all the memories and laughs brynn. thanks for being my life coach and telling me i can do anything i want to do. thanks for letting me absolutely crazy and silly with you, and not even care who is watching or what people have to say. you have truly inspired me to live my life with a purpose and to be happy. i have said this so many times, but im gonna say it again. i am so lucky to call you my sister and i cannot wait for the day that we reunite. sistahood forever! you are the kim to my khloe. 
happy birthday to my main biotch, you is da bestest. 


1 comment: