Sunday, September 25, 2011

happy

so i have many things in my life that make me really happy, so today i am going to make a happy list cuz my last posts have been very depressing!

so i have recently found a new love in my life....
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS the tv series!
it is soooo good. i am pretty much obsessed with it and have watched 45 episodes in 2 weeks so i'm really cool.
tim riggins is my true love, he is so beautiful with his long flowy hair... yummy.
if you haven't watched it yet, i highly recommend it!

mumf and sons. i can't get enough of them right now.
i think i have listened to 'the cave' about 100 times in the last 24 hours. the lyrics are amazing.
"i will hold on hope...and i'll find strength in pain, and i'll change my ways i'll know my name as its called again"
"cause i need freedom now and i need to know how to live my life as its meant to be"
also, awake my soul and little lion man are amazing too!

i have found a new appreciation for nature. i still despise bugs and bees, but being outside
and enjoying this beautiful weather has made me really happy! fall is my absolute favorite season when all the leaves are changing and the weather is still warm, but a little chilly i looove it! i went mountain biking with my dad and jeffrey and besides the fact that i am so out of shape and it kicked my butt, i really enjoyed it! im hoping to go again before it gets too cold. i also want to go hike to lake mary it looks so pretty there.

my fam always makes me happy and im really lucky and blessed to be part of such a great one.


and lastly, my backyard. weird i know but it is so nice to just go out there after work and go swimming and enjoy the sun. its been really great to me these last couple weeks.




1 comment: