Wednesday, March 23, 2011

random.

so tomorrow i am headed south to st. geezy and vegass with my sister brynn aka kim and malorie.
should be a grand time. this will be my third consecutive weekend in the good ol geezer. 
for some reason, i am in a really random mood so i thought tonights topic should be random.

while facebook creeping i came across the word FART and started laughing to myself. i don't know 
what it is about the word fart that is so hilar to me. i deff think its my favorite word. it just makes me happy.

(def a lot of this is going to happen this weekend, so brynn and mal, beware!)

i finally cracked and bought a ringtone for my cell phonne since i couldnt take the elevator music ones anymore.
 its 'call on me' by eric prydz.
its quite catchy as of now, however i will probably end up hating that song in a few weeks. 
i have learned to never make songs your alarm sound, becuz in a few short days you learn to despise that song.

i am obsessed with native american decor. one day im going to have a native american
themed room in my house. ps. new trend with feather extensions = OBSESSED


i can't WAIT for khloe and lam lam to have their own show! no offense kourt and kim,
but your show is actually boring me a little this season. its missing the main ingredient: khloe.

funny commercial of the week:


i really hope i see someone famous in vegas this weekend. like REALLY bad.
i LOVE famous people. except for charlie sheen. he can just die.

last but not least, i wish i was still in hawaii. 
there really is something magical about those islands and i want to go back!!!


goodnight ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment